Policy Background – Geopolitical Characteristics of Gangwon State
- The only divided province in the world.
- A limit to development - a substantive issue that Gangwon State has faced due to its division.
- Changes in the international situation that might transform the East Sea into a sea of peace.
- A great provincial desire for the unification of North and South Korea.
“A decentralized and microscopic approach that actively contributes to a nation´s policies within the national framework”
- Vertical participation of local government and horizontal participation of civic and social groups (decentralized approach).
- Small but substantial close cooperation at the local level (microscopic approach).
“Collective Participation, Feasibility, and Substantial Cooperation”
- Benefiting the interests and co-prosperity of North and South Gangwon State.
- Pursuing appropriate moral obligations and the mutual material interests of inter-Korean exchanges and cooperation projects.
- Promoting policies based on pan-provincial concurrence and consensus.
최근 업데이트 2023-06-11