Gangwon Economic Belt Development Plan (Summarized Report) - Download Gangwon Economic Belt Development Plan (Summarized Report) - Download
Character of Plan
- Legal plans based on the Special Act on Balanced National Development.
- Emphasize competitive regions that can respond to globalization.
- Pursue specialized local development based on local features.
- Pursue co-development through cooperation and win-win between regions.
- Convert to local-initiated developmental systems through decentralization and self government
- 2009 - 2013 (five years/ mid-term execution plan)
- new development base for green growth in Northeast Asia (focusing on bio-health)
- Foster advanced industries
- Medical fusion: maximize synergy through fusion of medical instruments, bio, new materials, etc.
- Medical Tour: new tourism format combining medical, rest and leisure, culture, etc.
- Foster strategic industries : bio (Chuncheon area), medical instruments (Wonju area), new materials & disaster prevention (Gangneung area), plasma (Cheorwon area), etc.
- Establish generation hub : new industry hub city in the vicinity of the Seoul area, innovative corporate city, low-carbon green pilot city, etc.
- SOC's four main projects : Dongseo Expressway, Donghae Expressway, 2nd Yeongdong Expressway, Wonju-Gangneung railway.
- Foster culture & tourism: lake culture belt tourism resourcing, preservation and restoration of coal mining zone, east coast area tourism resourcing, DMZ, ecology and green tourism resourcing.
- Linked and cooperative projects with metropolitan economic belts: win-win strategies and cooperation with the Seoul area, Chungcheong area, and Daegu-Gyeongbuk area.
- Create a community where pleasant, comfortable and abundant lives coexist.
- Resolution on establishing the plans by the Gangwon Economic Development Committee (Aug 4, ‘09).
- Screened and confirmed regional development five year plan, court planning (Dec 15, ‘09).
최근 업데이트 2023-01-04